Please upload your abstracts through our abstract submission portal and select VIDEO following online registration.
Rules for submission
- An abstract must be submitted along with each surgical video submission. A short descriptive abstract (up to 300 words) must also be uploaded to the abstract submission portal which should include background, method, results, conclusion even if your video is simply showing a case report or a new technique. Information for all authors involved in the submission must be entered via the online submission process.
- The surgical video needs to be saved on the individual’s google drive and the link needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The surgical video should not exceed 8 minutes in length or 100 MB. All surgical videos must be submitted in .mp4, .mov, .avi, or .wmv format. If you do not submit your video in one of these formats, it will not be forwarded for review.
- For purposes of review, sound should be included. All video presentations must be edited and narrated on the audio track in English
- If the surgical video is selected, live narration by the presenting author is required for participation in the program. More than one abstract may be submitted per author
- Hospital protocol for video recording with patient consent must have been followed
- The best 6 videos will be selected for presentation on 14th November 2016
Notification of abstract status will be delivered by 5-11-19.
If your video is not accepted for the competition, you are free to make a poster
If you wish to withdraw your abstract, you must inform the poster and paper committee by e-mail(email@example.com) before 5-11-19
Attractive prizes will be awarded to the best poster, oral paper and video. Certificates will be given to all participants.