The Scientific Committee invites abstracts of a maximum of 300 words on the theme of the conference. Topics for abstracts will include the following :
- Epidemiology of gynaecologic cancers
- Cancer biomarkers
- Cervical cancer screening
- Cancer prevention
- Vulvar, Vaginal and other HPV related cancers
- Uterine, Ovarian, Tubal & Peritoneal Cancers
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasms
- Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy and other treatments in gynaecologic cancers
- Palliative care & Psychosexual counselling
- Cancer research
Dates to Remember
Format for Abstract Submission
The best 6 abstracts will be selected for competitive oral presentation (8 minutes).
There will be a separate YGOG session. Please contact YGOG chairperson for rules and submission. The zonal finalists will present at AGOICON2019 for YGOG competition.
Format: The abstract for oral or poster presentation should be submitted online along with registration in the following format:
- Name of authors - the presenting Author in All Cap's
- Objectives - an introductory sentence indicating the purpose of the study
- Methods - Specify study design and give a brief description of pertinent procedures, including statistical analysis
- Results - Main findings
- Conclusion - a statement of the conclusions
- Implication - answer “so what?”
Please note: The character count limit of 300. This does not include your Title or Author String or spaces.
Rules for submission
- 1. Membership in AGOI is not required for any presenting author or co-author noted on the Abstract.
- 2. Author disclosure for the presenting author must be declared at the time of abstract submission.
- 3. Submission of an Abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present it if accepted.
- 4. Please write your text in proper English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these). Use decimal points (not commas). Please carefully check your spelling.
- 5. An Abstract must have a title that indicates the nature of the investigation. Use sentence case and capitalize the first word in the title only.
Example: The current clinical use of HPV genotyping
- 6. Do not use abbreviations in the title of the abstract, with the exception of DNA, RNA, and HPV.
Standard abbreviations may be used without definition in the text. Nonstandard abbreviations (kept to a minimum) must be placed in parentheses after the first use of the word or phrase abbreviated.
- 7. A maximum of six (6) co-authors, in addition to the primary author (total 7), are allowed per submission.
- 8. Author names should be written in full but without degrees.
The organizing committee will screen all abstracts submitted for a final decision.
Select abstracts will be chosen for oral presentations and the remaining abstracts will be accepted as poster presentation. The presenter will be informed of the decision regarding the status of their abstract well in advance.
Notification of abstract status will be delivered by 5-11-19.
If you wish to withdraw your abstract, you must inform the poster and paper committee by e-mail(email@example.com) before 5-11-19
Attractive prizes will be awarded to the best poster, oral paper and video. Certificates will be given to all participants.